Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Drive

Napping!

Sam watching her movies...

The drive is taking forever even though these kids are doing such a good job sitting in there carseats. It's a little over 900 miles from my house to Namy and Papas and we've got 45 miles go! Namy bought Sam a Kidsongs dvd and I think we are on the 7 showing of it! We all slept in the motorhome last night and Sam really wanted to sleep in the porta crib I brought for the twins and after a half an hour of crying I finally gave in and let her...which woke Sydney up (Cj was sleeping with Namy and papa) then Sam didnt want to sleep in there anymore so I jsut ignored her and she ended up crawling out of it and sleeping on the floor at the foot of Namy and Papas. I slept w Syd who slept sideways and if I would have known Sam wasnt inthe crib I would have put Syd in there. Sam got me up at 530 and wouldnt go back to sleep so we all pretty much got up 630! But I do have to say for being in this motor home for soo long they are doing quite well. Looking forward to finally getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment