Thursday, August 16, 2007

I got my hair done today

Poor papa had to spend the day (& night) in Livermore. The motor homes hydraulic hose for the slide out and the stabilizers blow on the way down here so he has to get them fixed before the ride home. He stayed with the workers to make sure they didnt slack. They worked on it all day but it didnt get done so he is staying the night out there and they'll hopefully have it done first thing in the morning. We went out and had dinner with him (at Chili's which Sam was adamint that it was called Mac & Cheese she didnt want to go to Chili's!) This morning I got to go get my hair done. It was fun to chat w Michelle. She's such a good friend but life just gets so hectic that getting together is hard! The twins & Namy napped pretty much the whole time I was gone while Lys took Sam for a walk down the the village. Samantha insisted on getting 4 different colors of nail polish. She is such a girlie girl in that since but boy she sure likes to climb things and play in the dirt! I took Sam to the Doctors today for her 2 1/2 year check up. The doc said she is doing fine but she's on the verge of being overweight...which I think is absurd she's 32 lbs (75%) 36 inches tall (80%) and her head is 19 1/2 inches. She runs a round like crazy and since Jon and I have been on the South Beach Diet we havent had hardly any sugar in this house for months plus she's always eaten very healthily. He did say she was just a big girl. I told Jon what the he said and he said that the doc is crazy you can see her rib cage! I think that BMI table is a little out of whack if she's overweight!

Here are a few photos of us all hanging outside after lunch--which consisted of McD's because Sam wanted a hamburger w cheese (not a cheeseburger) of course she didnt eat it since Alyssa is here and she just wanted to play!






No comments:

Post a Comment