Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Namy & Papa made it here

After a very long drive they pulled in at 5:30 this evening! Wahoo! Samantha was very excited, Cj jsut gave big smiles but Syd just stares at Namy. They left after dinner on Monday and took there own sweet time getting here. They spent pretty much all of yesterday in Oregon. when I called them this morning Papa said "You werent suppose to call us yet...we are still in Oregon" they called around 9:15 and they finally made it to California. Sam spent the day at Debbies. I met another twin mom this morning with her sons. We went for a walk around the CV village a couple times then her boys were ready for a nap. Her boys are 11 months old and identical. Very handsome boys! Watch out Sydney and Courtney!! I came back home and pretty much spent the day just cleaning the house up and playing with the little girls. Alyssa is flying tonight and she just called and her plane is leaving late so I wont get her until 1030. It's really nice that my folks are here or I would have had to make Lys take a cab here!

No comments:

Post a Comment