Tuesday, September 8, 2009

cake

This afternoon I thought maybe I'd let Sam paint while the twins were napping but after I said something we went to the garage and it's still to dang hot to be out there so we decided to make a cake instead. We made the recipe thats on the side of the Hersery's powder. It turned out really good. I decided to buy the frosting instead of making that from scratch too.


I told Sydney to look up so her and Courtney looked up!
Geoff (Alyssa boyfriend) came over for dinner tonight. I made enchiladas and he had never had an enchilada before....

1 comment:

  1. I make that cake a lot, it's a favorite around here. One thing I discovered is that it's so much better the 2nd or even 3rd day after the leftovers have been sitting in a cake storage thing so if I'm making it for someone I make it one or 2 days ahead. It's like it gets extra moisture from the frosting. Yumm! Ok, now you got me wanting to make it tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete