Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Courtney cuts...

her own hair.



The girls were playing on the computer well Sam was playing pollyworld and the twins were watching her. I keep the scissors in the cupboard above the computer station and Courtney climbed up and got them. Sam yelled to me that Courtney had the scissors. I was shocked to see that she had cut her hair and how much she had cut off her head. I sent her straight to bed and didnt think it looked as bad as it is. After bath tonight I combed it and she got a good chunk off the side of her head so we will be going to the hairdressers tomorrow!(I wish I could take her to see Michelle!)

oops today is the 15th... Look at all that hair!!

nice layered look on the top of her head!


the stinkeris is still a cutie pie though!

No comments:

Post a Comment