Friday, September 25, 2009

yep Sydney

Sydney has always been the "troublemaker" in this family but lately she has been the "perfect" child. Like today for instance, Courtney (who has been a lil S*** lately) took the crayon box and dumped it all over the living room floor and ran off. I told her she needed to come back and clean it up and she refused. I was yelling at her to come back downstairs and she was thinking it was a fun game and hiding from me. I came downstairs and Sydney was singing the "clean up" song and picking up all the crayons for her sister. I rewarded her with a piece of chocolate! Dont get me wrong I am still mad at her sister but I thought that was so sweet...3 months ago she would have been the one throwing the crayons everywhere and coloring on the walls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment