Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sam takes Karate

Last spring Samantha asked if she could take karate. I told her she could once she was back in school. She kept asking about it so today was her "free" class at one of the karate studios. She had a blast and I was thinking this would be a really good thing for her. Then they told me how much it cost. I was shocked. I mean she is 4 years old and it was going to work out to where it was something like $25 for a 30 minute class. I wouldnt pay that much for a class for me let alone a 4 year old. and they wanted a 12 month commitment... I looked into our gyms version and it works out to be $7 a for a 45 min class...and its 7 weeks 2 X a week. I think thats how much she'll like it before she says she wants to try basketball or something ...the only thing is we dont get a "free" uniform.





No comments:

Post a Comment