Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Courtneys hair cut

The day went by really quick and I was trying to figure out a way to get Courtneys hair fixed from yesterdays little mishap. Sam had karate at the gym tonight from 5-5:45. I know they have a full service spa there but I hadnt checked it out yet. So I made an appointment for 5:15 for Courtney. It worked out perfectly. Courtney did a pretty good job. She did cry and towards the end she was done and stopped sitting still. The hairdresser did a pretty good job considering. When we got home Sydney cried becasue she wanted her hair cut too!


I took like 20 pictures but she just didnt want her picture taken today...this was the best I could get of her new do.

This is the end of Sams karate class. It was funny when we showed up today because he is one of the instructors at that expensive place we checked out yesterday! She loved it and was really impressed w the teacher because he can jump up in the air and do a flip. WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment