Thursday, May 29, 2008

bangs

I have been trying to get Sam and Courts bangs trimmed for the past couple weeks. Today I finally broke down and did it myself. I figured if I did a bad job I would take them tomorrow for sure. It didnt turn out that bad! I wasnt planning on doing Sams but she was so excited watching me cut Courts hair that she wanted hers done. Courtney just sat there patiently and let me do it. It was a very easy experience. And Syd cried because she didnt get a turn. I wrapped a towel around them to catch the hair and after we were all done Sydney was following me around crying and holding the towel. I'm not that good and she doesnt need a trim.

1 comment:

  1. A twin mom friend says when the twin with no hair complains that she's not getting a hair cut, she'll pretend to cut her hair. She just snips in the air and it makes the one with no hair think she's getting it cut.

    ReplyDelete