Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sunscreen

This morning I was reading one of my weekly emails I get from babycenter.com and one of the articles was on the best sunscreen for toddlers. After reading it I went to www.cosmeticsdatabase.com and found out my coppertone waterbabies is one of the worst sunscreens out there for kids. Totally full of chemicals. The best one out there is California Baby. I have been meaning to check out the closest Whole Foods Market which is near Scottsdale so after swim lessons and my workout we headed over there. I knew they carried the product. The twins took a good little cat nap in the car so the drive was worth it. I found the sunscreen and I was shocked, 2.9 oz was $17.99. With three little ones I think I would have ended up in the poor house just buying sunscreen. I ended up finding another one that according to the above database is 3 on a 1 to 10 scale (waterbabies is 7) and it was on sale for $6.99. (Nature's Gate kid's block spf 30) Since the kids practically live in sunscreen here I thought I should at least get something that is 'better' for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment