Friday, May 16, 2008

the new cool pool

This morning I was going to try and meet up with a moms club I found online called WV Hip Mama's. They were meeting at this park in Glendale called Sahuaro Ranch Park. It sounded like a lot of fun but I didnt realize it was a city wide event that was INSANE. There had to be over 100 toddlers there. I didnt know anyone from the club and I knew it was going to be impossible to find them so I told Sam we'd do the slide (which was a 10 minute long line and she did it twice) and then go to the splash pad at Rio Vista. There was no way I was going to get the twins out of the stroller with so many people there. They had brought in slip and slides, kiddies pools and sprinklers so it was a big muddy mess. Which I probably wouldnt of minded if it wasnt for the 100 other toddlers running around. We drove over to the splash pad and it was jsut as insane. Next week is the last week of school so all the classes are having their end of the year parties so all the fun parks are packed. I called Jon and sent him to Walmart to pick up a pool for the back yard and he picked out a great one. I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot of time getting wet now. After we had been out for about an hour I found Sam getting naked and wanting to jump in! UGH! we are going to have to dump the water out everytime...either that or get a good lock on the door so they cant go outside!

waiting patiently in line

the cool slide...

the new cool pool!











No comments:

Post a Comment