Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bath time

Last night was like every night. We put all the girls in the tub, let them play for a bit, wash them then we get Courtney and Sydney out and all dressed in their jammies. We leave Sam in the tub for a little alone time. She loves to take her dollies in the tub with her and most of the time the lil ones bug her (ie take her toys away from her) so it works out. Well last night I got syd and court all dried, lotioned up and jammies on. we were playing their room and I noticed the bedskirt on Courtneys bed was all messed up so I crawled under there and was fixing it when all of a sudden I hear Sam yelling "the babies, the babies" I get out from under the crib as fast as I could and run into the bathroom... The girls had climbed in the tub and they both had big ol smiles on my face. Soaking wet but very happy! UGH!~ Didnt get the camera fast enough...but here's Syd!

No comments:

Post a Comment