Monday, May 12, 2008

girlie girl Sam

So today was laundry day and as I was putting away Sams clothes I realized I hung up 11 E-L-E-V-E-N dresses...those were that I washed..she probably had another 5 or 6 still in the closet and I did put 2 away for the little ones that she has outgrown...thats all she wears. I think I put away 2 tee shirts that went with the 2 skorts she wore last week...I do make her wear shorts under her dresses when we go out though...she loves to pull her dress up sometimes so I want her to at least have shorts on. Plus if we are at the park she loves to play on the monkey bars and slide. The one time she wore just her panties she ended up getting a skid mark from the slide and it looked really sore for a couple days. She is a girlie girl who loves to climb... Who would have thunk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment