Monday, May 12, 2008

Syd adores Sam

Sydney loves Samantha so much. You can just see it in her eyes. Sometimes I think she is like the middle child because Samantha usually gives all her attention to Cj. I know she's only three but it hurts my feelings for some strange reason when she says she only loves Courtney not Sydney. Courtney on the other hand is her own free spirit. She does what she pleases and could care less what other people are doing...dont get me wrong she does pitch a fit if Syd or Sam get a drink or something to eat and she doesnt but other then that she is so happy and content, its strange. Thats why I think Sam gives her all the attention because Court doesnt give it back. Syd and Cj adore eachother though. This raising all girls is going to be such a trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment