Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

This morning when all the girls woke up they gave me a great card and a monthly subscription to massage envy. yay!! I am going to be getting at least one massage a month. They have these places all over here. It's like 50 bucks a month for one one hour massage and every massage after that is only 40! Jon said they did get me a Starbucks card too but Sam lost it...he says it has to be around here somewhere! Since it was Mother's Day and all it was my choice on what to do...so after Jon changed the poopy diapers we all got dressed up nice and went to church. The church I have been going to is a jeans and t type of place which I really dont think is all that great but if it brings people in it cant be all that bad. I still like to at least put on a skirt or something. They had free family portraits today and I didnt wear any makeup today and Jon said my hair was kinda messed up but everybody else looked great! After church we headed over to the Renaissance Hotel for brunch with Kim and her kids plus her sister and her family. We got there in time for the breakfast buffet and then they closed the buffet station down for about ten minutes so we got the lunch buffet too! We were stuffed to the gills after that meal. I dropped Jon and the twins off at home so the lil ones could nap while Sam and I went shopping. She did great while we shopped for her stuff but the minute we got to my size she was done so I drove her back and then went back to do some damage on the Kohl's charge. I ended up getting more stuff for the kids then me though...I always do that! Jon was also the amazing hubby again and picked up the whole house while I shopped! After the twins woke up we headed over to the YMCA for some swimming only to find out the pool closes at 5 on Sundays! Bummer!! So we decided to go out for pizza. We tried a new place called NYPD Pizza it is now our favorite pizza parlor! Yummy! Plus the kids meals come with a drink and a tasty ice cream sundae. Since it was Mother's Day I got a free dessert too. I was so stuffed from the two slices of 'the big kahuna' -Canadian bacon, pineapple and fresh basil- that I took my cheesecake with raspeberry sauce home with me. I cant wait to taste it! The we did a trip to Wal-mart, always a fun time getting things you think you need for cheap! All in all it was a wonderful day!



We ordered half pepperoni half the Big Kahuna but it turned out to be more like 1/4 pep 3/4 Canadian Bacon and Pineapple so I get 3 extra pieces while Jon only gets one...he hates pineapple on pizza and I dont to pepperoni, worked out great for me!

We sure ate out alot this week...

1 comment: