Thursday, May 15, 2008

bye kim

Neither one of the lil ones are talkers. I can honestly say that they dont have any words that they say regularly. I have been a little bit concerned about. At there last drs. appointment the doc wasnt to concerned, she did say that they should have 3-5 words they say over and over but I just dont hear them. She said to make sure I am talking to them and reading to them. They will get it eventually. I do talk to them all the time but ever since we have been here I have been the worst parent when it comes to reading. All the books are packed up and we only have about 10 floating around which I am really sick of so maybe a library run is order! The do babble dont get me wrong. They act like they are talking pretty much from the moment they wake up in the morning until they go to bed at night. Courtney I would have to say is the one that has gotten a few words out like kitty and meow but today she said clear as a bell "Bye Kim" over and over again as she was waving to Kim walking away. It was super cute.

1 comment:

  1. Mine aren't talkers either. They have a bunch of words, but no where near Parker at this age. I asked Doc about it and she normal for second children and even more normal for twins. Still makes me nervous...

    ReplyDelete