Saturday, October 17, 2009

Halloween Party

Today we went to a Halloween Party at the Sarjeants out in Buckeye. I met Sarah through a twims club out here and it's a really small world because her husband Ian and went to the same high school. He was a year ahead of me and I didnt know him. The have twins, Stuart and Abigal who are a little over 1. Samantha was the oldest kid there which was a first for her. Sarah had crafts and games for them to play. The girls were so excited to wear their costumes. It was pretty funny though Sydney was "Rosetta" a fairy from the Tinkerbell movie and the costume has a flower on it. She took the dress off before we left and wouldnt wear it. She put on an old tattered princess dress. It was so odd. So I asked her why she didnt like it and she was like "I dont like that yellow thing on it." The center of the flower was yellow so I asked her if it was red would she wear it and sure enough she would so I grabbed a sharpie and the problem was solved. So strange! Sam seemed like she had a lot of fun except for maybe about 15 minutes when all the little kids were playing outside towards the end. When we left she said "that was boring but the cake was good!" I so remember when I was little and I went to someones house when they had younger or older kids and being bored. The twins had a blast! It doesnt always have to be about Sam...even though she'd disagree with that!



No comments:

Post a Comment