Friday, October 23, 2009

lost

Tonight we went to Phoenix Christian High Schools homecoming football game. We met up with Jim and Jill and the Johnsons. Nick Johnson is the starting quarterback and he also plays defense. They had a bbq and a bouncy house before the game started so the girls had fun! After watching the first quarter in the stands (the girls were climbing all over the place) we went down by the track so they could run around. They were running and having fun little races. They'd make us say "On your mark, get set, GO!" Sydney decided to run back into the stands area. She was about 10 ft away from me and when I saw her bolt through the fence I took off. There were people everywhere. It was right by the concession stand. I knew she couldnt get to far. I freaked out though. I thought maybe she ran to where we were sitting by Jim and Jill but she wasnt there. I was running around but it felt like it was all in slow motion. I couldnt see her anywhere. I ran towards where we had dinner and she was at the entrance playing on the bars on the ramp. The lady at the front was yelling whose kid is this. She said she just ran up and started playing. At least she didnt run out to the parking lot! I got the keys from Jon and took her back to the car. She was in major trouble for running away from me! She wanted to watch a movie in the car but I wouldnt let her. I didnt want to think this was a fun thing she was in trouble! I did let her look at book though.

Jon stayed w the other girls for a little bit longer. PCHS was getting there little bums beaten! They loved running on the track. To bad they dont have Striders track team around here like when I was a kid! Sam loves to run and so do Courtney and Sydney!

a couple of the races:


No comments:

Post a Comment