Monday, October 26, 2009

church

Yesterday morning I took the kids to church. That means I take them to Sunday school and I go to church. We dropped Sam off at her classroom and then went to the twins classroom. Sydney wanted to go to church w me for some reason so we left Courtney there to play headed over to the service. She got a little coloring book and sat on what she called the couch (pew). She loved all the singing and music but when the sermon started she wanted to move to a different couch. I was not going to play musical chairs with her during the sermon (or anytime during the service) so we went outside. She calmed down a bit so we went back in, nope she still wanted to sit on a different "couch" so back outside we went. We sat on a bench for a bit and I talked to her about it some more and told her we cant change seats so if she wanted to go back in we would have to sit in our seats. She was now fine with this. It only took about 20 minutes and we missed the whole sermon...next week she is staying in her classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment