Saturday, October 24, 2009

cupcakes

The twinkles arent napping much anymore. It's kinda a bummer. I have all but given up putting them in their bedrooms for nap time because they usually just thrash it...all the books and toys are all over the room. Syd will even take all of her clothes out of the drawers which is very annoying. So a few times a week when I just know they need a nap, I'll strap them in their car seats and go for a drive. Sam doesnt mind because she gets to watch a movie and when the lil ones finally fall asleep we drive thru starbucks for a chocolate milk w whip cream! Today she said she wanted a cupcake and water. So we drove and drove and drove and finally Sydney fell asleep but Courtney wouldnt. So after driving around for an hour and half I said we'd go home and make cupcakes. I didnt want to spend $7 on two cupcakes since two kids were up! Sam was a little bummed because she wanted one then and it was going to take soo long to make them. We made the yummy "perfectly chocolate" chocolate cupcakes. (The recipe is on the back of the Hersheys cocoa powder that somehow we have 3 jars of!) I decided to buy the frosting and add food coloring to make it orange but orange came out a little light and I didnt want to keep adding more food coloring. We have way to many so tomorrow the Laguardias will be getting a few....

No comments:

Post a Comment