Monday, October 19, 2009

wit's end

I have three amazing little girls. Lately though they have been driving me absolute nuts. They wont listen to me at all. I've tried bribing them (works great for Sam not good for the other two) time-outs, yelling, ignoring and I just dont know what to do. I'm at my wit's end I dont want to take them anywhere anymore because it's a 20 minute fight to get them to leave. I am thinking about buying those back things with a leash and dragging them back to the car. It's no fun anymore. Here's jsut one example, I tried to go for a walk around the block with them the other day and one was 50 yds in front of me. One just stopped and didnt want to go anymore and the other one is trying to pick flowers out of peoples yards. OH so fun! I want to give them back but I can't, ugh!

I know I know this time will pass and soon they will be off getting married and having their own kids and dealing with all this too but that isnt giving me any comfort now!

No comments:

Post a Comment