Monday, October 26, 2009

Trader Joe's

I am a fan of Trader Joe's on Facebook and it seems like every couple days they post a product of theirs that makes me think I need to take a trip up there. It's about 10 miles away so it's not that convenient. Today they posted "Spiced Apple Bread" so after I dropped Sam off from school the twinks and I headed up there. I grabbed a cart outside and put the kids in it but when I got inside I noticed these cute little carts just the right size for them. They had so much fun. The store isnt that big so by the time we were done and they started racing each other it was time to go. The TJ's is in Sun City (retirement community) so all the "gray" hair people thought they were so cute...well the ones that like kids thought so. One Grandpa said he wished he's brought his camera cuz they were so dang cute! I think I will be going up there a little more often now. Sam saw the pictures and she wanted me to take her tomorrow...













No comments:

Post a Comment