Thursday, October 29, 2009

CLEAN

I've been in a bad mood the past few weeks and I think it's because this house was an utter disaster. It was so dirty that I didnt know where to start and I knew it was going to take forever to get to be as clean as I wanted it to be. I ended up asking Jon if he'd take the kids for 6 hours on Saturday out of the house by himslef. He didnt like that idea at all (dont blame him I dont like taking the kids by myself anywhere these days!) We decided a cleaning service was the answer. I checked out Craigslist found a few that looked good and went w a lady who cleans w her mom and sis in law. They were fantastic. This house was in such a need of a deep clean that it took them 5 hours to do it! I am going to have them come once a month now and I woke up so happy to a clean fresh house all because the baseboards are clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment