Saturday, September 1, 2007

20 years

I am a week behind in my blogging. I am having a heck of a time uploading pictures so I gave up even trying for a few days. Last Saturday night was my 20 year high school reunion...what a great time that was. It's amazing how we all pretty much look the same but just a little bit older.
Kelly "Crosslin" Frere & Angie "Garguile" Adams

Tracy & Mike Diehl

Sure was fun. It's cool how all this time can go by but you still feel a connection to these people...coming of age. My poor husband stuck it out until 1030. He was shocked to hear they will be a 30 year...I think he'll stay home for that. The picnic the next day was fun. I was a tad bit bummed that there wasnt a big turn out but it was fun to see old friends and there families.

Samantha and Abby Hodge


The Howes and the Hodges

No comments:

Post a Comment