Monday, September 10, 2007

Busy Monday


I am Samantha

Today we went to the dollar tree store. There is a new one in Bellingham and it's really big. We had fun picking out things. Sam spent a lot of time looking at all the hair clips but in the end she picked out two faux barbie princess dolls. I took the shoes off of them since I know she'll probably end up throwing the dolls on the ground for the babes to pick up! We also went to an apple farm and bought apples (of course) then we bought corn at a little stand on the side of the rode. We watched the lady pick it right off the stock and boy was it tasty corn! She called it peaches and cream because it was yellow and white corn mixed on the ear. 14 ears for $3 what a deal!!
Sydney, as you can see, thought it was awfully fun riding in the cart at the Dollar Tree!
The twins have been spending most of the time when we are at "the ranch" out on the deck. They love to play w Sams bike! It was warm today, I think it must have hit 85*. I had the girls in shorts but boy did there little legs get so dirty from crawling around everywhere!
After dinner tonight the enjoyed a cookie!
Namy got a little Syd time after dinner and if you look closely at the picture you can see Cj wanted in on the action!
I just love sitting on Namys lap but my fingers sure taste good!
Alyssa came up today and brought her puppy Gypso. He's a little boston terrier and Sam hates little dogs but for some reason she has warmed up to this thing. She was carrying him everywhere. Isure felt sorry for him. I finally had to tell her to let him sleep and boy he slept for a long time!
Sydney just loves to stand whenever she can now. She is so proud of herself!
Papa was holding Courtney and now Syd wants in on the action!
Bathtime has been Papas job the whole time we have been here at the ranch but for some reason Sam only wants me to wash her so she soaks with them and then I take over after the twins are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment