Monday, September 24, 2007

Dirt

It was such a beautiful afternoon that we spent a good portion of it outside. I planted tomatoes at the beginning of the summer and while we were in WA they finally got ripe. Well Jon couldnt keep up with eating the big ones so there were alot that were rotten on the vine but the cherry tomatoes are perfect so I spent a good portion of the afternoon picking tomatoes and cleaning up the rotten ones. Sydney and Courtney loved crawling around out there. it's really hard keeping up with them, they both wanted to eat the pea gravel so I kept moving them from one side of the yard but they would crawl all the way back. They really enjoyed watching me pick the tomatoes and as you can see Sydney loves dirt!
Syd is jsut standing there eating dirt!
This reminds me of Boo. When I was nannying Emily(Peepers) and Emilie (Boo). Boo loved to eat dirt and one day Sarah as asked Emily a bunch of questions and one of them was "who eats dirt" the answer was worms but Peepers says "Boo!" it was really funny! Now my daughter loves dirt. I washed her up, put her down and went into the house to put the wash cloth away and when I came back out she had crawled alll the way back to the same spot and was eating more dirt! Samantha thought that was really funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment