Sunday, September 23, 2007

Friday, Saturday and Sunday!

What a busy few days. Friday afternoon we all played in the twins room. They have this puzzle that they love to take apart. It's the perfect size for them. They are really good at taking the pieces out of the puzzle but not so good at putting it together!

we headed over to the Woods in the afternoon. Boo found something that Courtney and Sydney really liked...a mirror!
as you can see Sydney just loves to smile!
When we got there Boo was making a cake from scratch. Sam thought it was very tasty (so did I) It did take her three tries to make the frosting. the first time the oil and chocolate seperated, the second time she forgot the 3 cups of powdered sugar and the third time was the charm!
After we left the Woods we had to get home to Sam and her Daddy could go to gymnastics. Sam sure loves that class. we did it last spring and she has been wanting to go all summer.
As you can see she is really into brushing her teeth. Sometimes its such a chore but other times she wont let go of the brush!

Satrday morning I got up and went into the garage and started getting all this baby stuff organzied for the twins sale next weekend, this is the first time I will be selling at the sale so I didnt realize how much time it takes to label everything. I still have about 3-4 hours worth of tagging to do. I'll be doing a little each night and during nap times! The one thing I have learned is when I put things away now keep them on the hangers! I had one friend who sold stuff at her twins club and she said it was the hardest 150 she ever made especially since we have to work the sale too! but its all worth it...its good for the club and I am getting rid of all my stuff!

We were invited to Anthony and Diegos 1st birthday party on Saturday.(parents are Jenny and Tony) The party was at this place called the Little Red Ranch (I think thats the name) it was a neat place. I had never been there before. It's this great picnic area that has a pool, pony rides, face painting, a dunk tank, tug o war and a buffett of food. The weather wasnt the greatest but there was plenty of covered area. Sam especially loved the cake! I met Jenny through my twins club and they live in Castro Valley. Very cute little boys! Looking forward to fun times with them.
Sam loves riding on her daddys shoulders!
After a quick trip through Costco (only $25 over budget this time) after the party we headed home got the kids fed and they were all in bed by 8:15! It was so nice. Jon and I had time to a netflix that we've had for awhile and the best thing was Sydney slept the whole night and didnt wake up until 7:45 am, Courtney 8:45 and Sam 9:10! so we all got great sleep. Sam and I went to Superfranks and met Julie, Taylor , Dominic and Jack and Emily. It was great that the Pate kids came down becasue it gave Julie and time to visit since we didnt have to run around and watch our kiddos. Jon kept the twins with him at home since they are pretty easy to watch and he was just watching football while the twins napped and crawled around!

Mary came over on Sunday afternoon to visit us, Sydney was the lucky one and got her picture taken with her! we went to pleasanton to pick up wine at bevmo. they are having there 5 cent sale (buy one get the other for 5 cents...what a deal) so I stocked up! The we drove up to San Ramon for Nations burgers! tasty tasty! All in all it was a very fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment