Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Lunch on the lawn

I brought my camera today but forgot to take pictures-ugh! Last week Jack called up and asked us to go to "lunch on the lawn" at his school today. So I packed up all the kiddos and we headed over there. We went to the Smiths first, Kris had a bunch of stuff she wanted to give me and get out of her house. We scored, we got so much great stuff! Lots of leapfrog stuff, videos, games, books...she said if I didnt want any of it I could jsut sell it this weekend at the twins sale. She also had the Pates old toy box full thomas the train stuff. I am totally going to use the toy box and I'll probably give away the train stuff...with jack jordan and blake playing with them over the years they arent in the best shape to sell but someone will enjoy them anyways! After I packed up my car we headed to quiznos and foster freeze to pick up lunches for us and the boys. When we got there and Sam was shy at first but warmed up and played w the boys on the playground. By the time we got back to the car it was almost time for Kris to pick jordan up so I kept her and went and got a few things at the grocery store so I wouldnt have to unload everyone! clever! Picked up Jordan and hung out at the house for a little bit longer. Sam found Kris's make up and has such a "pretty" face now! They all napped on the way home, the twins transfered into there beds but sam woke up and is now watching cartoons! oh what a long tiring but fun day! Sorry no photos though!

No comments:

Post a Comment