Thursday, September 13, 2007

Princess panties

On Sunday when I took the diapers away from Samantha I told her when she pooped in the potty 5 times we'd go to the store and get princess panties. Today she did...only one poop accident since that day. So after we go the twins down for their afternoon nap we headed to the mall. Namy stayed home with the twins. Sam fell asleep on the way there so I swung into Jiffy Lube to get the oil changed before our trip home. The Jiffy Lube I went to was out of tahoe size filters so they sent me to the one across from the mall and I got $10 off for doing that, love to get a discount. I woke her up when we got to Target and she picked out 2 packages of panties, one had 3 pairs of just Cinderella and the other had one Belle, one Aurora and one Cinderella. She loves Cinderella, we have watched it about 7 times since we've been here. We had to go to the bathroom after we bought them so she could put Cinderella on. So cute. She is my little princess who now uses the potty!

No comments:

Post a Comment