Monday, September 3, 2007

"when I get a tail"

Not being able to blog w pictures is driving me crazy. So much is happening and I have tons of pictures I want to post but this computer isnt letting me at all anymore. We are out in a neat little cabin that my cousin owns in Birch Bay. We are having so much fun. My cousin Sarah has two cabins right next to each other and this weekend they came out. She has a two girls , Wyatt 5 and Dawson 3. Sam has been in heaven! They have been playing like crazy. no naps but falling asleep around 8 every night. The weather has sucked but it doesnt seem to bother the kids. The first day we were here the tide was out and Sam and I had so much fun playing in the tide flats building sand castles and sand pancakes. I buried her legs and made her look like she was a mermaid. We walked out really far all the way up to Sams arm pits and I asked her if she wanted to go under the water she told me "Next year when I get a tail I'll swim under water" too cute. It was so much fun but the next day it rained so we didnt get to play out in the water. Now the tide hasnt gone out (well it has it just at night) so we havent got to play again and it's raining again. I am planning on heading back to the ranch tomorrow. My parents got a new computer last week while I've been out here so hopefully the new one will let me upload some pictures. We've been doing so fun things and i'd love to show you. Sams been playing so hard with all her cousins, playing football, princess, kickball, fort, playing on the rocky beach etc...so hopefully in the next few days you can see the fun since I'm not the best writer pictures tell a much better story. The sunsets here are beautiful!! Oh yeah the twins are climbing on everything. I think they will be walking by the time they are 9 months!! They crawl so fast and they LOVE shoes. Everybody has to take there shoes off outside or put them up. Yesterday we were at a little dinner party at the clubhouse near here. The twins were crawling around everywhere and I was looking for Cj. I was sitting at the table and said really loud "wheres courtney?" everybody looks at me sorta weird and Sarah says 'Your holding her" This having twins and a toddler is wild. I'm looking in every direction for them and Sam is your typical 2 1/2 year old and will run off for no particular reason. Tiring but fun. I sure wish we'd win the lottery and Jon could be here! Today I did the craziest thing I as holding Sydney and Courtney or Sam needed me so I put Syd down on her feet and let go and of course she goes "plunk" onto the floor and my cousin Sarah looks up at me and says "she doesnt know how to stand yet" I have no idea what I was thinking, it's this lack of sleep thats getting to me. Syd hasnt been the best sleeper out here so each night I have given in a little quicker then if I was at home and had jons help. Friday night I let her cry it out for over an hour but she wasnt given in so I finally let her sleep with me, the next night I gave her 10 minutes and then let her come and last night once she started crying at 3 so I just brought her to bed with me. She just gives me the best smiles at 3 am but I wish she'd sleep through the night like her sisters! It's driving me nuts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment