Saturday, July 7, 2007

choo choo and bar b que

777bbq

I am trying googles "picasa" web photo album. Hopefully it'll work. I think all you have to do is click onto the photo and it will take you to the album. These are pictures from the bbq we went to today at Francis and Ebba's. Ebba is in the twin/toddler playgroup that I and the girls are go to. It was a fun time. Lots of little ones as you can see. They bbqd up some tasty hamburgers and hot dogs. One of their friends, Anita, works for Dryers and she brought ice cream which Sam really enjoyed (so did I)! She also has twins (Zack & Miranda) that were born on the same day as Francis & Ebba's girls. Sam really likes to play with their son Lincoln whose 4. She was walking around in his spiderman shoes today. He is really nice and they play well together. We started the day off at the zoo. Well we didnt go to the zoo we jsut went to the park outside of it. Sam has been asking me for the past couple days to ride the choo choo train. I was going to attempt it by myself on Thursday with all the girls but I chickened out. So I thought it would be something fun that her and her daddy could do by themselves this morning but she really want me and the twins to come too. We packed everybody up and went. Sam is now tall enough to go on all the rides. She drove a car, an airplane, went on the merry go round and even tiger rollercoaster! But the highlight was the train. She sure loves that. We thought we'd get everybody home for lunch and naps. The twins were great but Sam refused her nap. By the time we came back from the bbq she was exhausted. I tried to get her jammies on and she was throwing an exhasted fit. I just am not the best with her when she is like that but her Daddy is so good with her, he can calm her down so well. All the kids were asleep and in there own beds by 8:30! What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment