Friday, July 13, 2007

the waffle house & merry go round

This morning we went to the waffle house for breakfast. It's my little Houston tradition. Usually just jon and I go but today we took all the girls. Sam and I shared the Allstar meal. Very tasty! I even bought myself a waffle house coffee mug. After our breakfast we went to the mall. They have a nice little play ground and a double decker merry go round. It cracks us up because Sam loves to go on the merry go round but she doesnt want to sit on a horse we always sit in the sleighs. We took pictures & video of course but I havent uploaded anything yet. This evening we headed over to Ron and Rhondas. Jon and I were going to go out on a date but Sam didnt take nap this afternoon so I didnt think it would be a good idea to leave all the girls there with a cranky two year old. All the kids had tons of fun, Sam and Cj fell asleep on the way home but Syd is still awake snuggling Grandmother and Pa and having a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment