Sunday, July 8, 2007

baptism and tattoos

I have the most incredible husband. I dont iron...I do pretty much everything else but that. I needed to iron my shirt this morning and my dear husband did it for me. We got ready to go to Dominic Hodges baptism. Just Sam and I went to the church while Daddy stayed home with the twins and fed them plus got them all ready in their pretty blue dresses. Sam and I both wore yellow, she in a very pretty dress and me in a skirt and a tee as you can see. I forgot that Julie had told me that they pushed it forward to 12:15 when the invite said 12:30. We were late then and missed the whole thing. Bummer! Sam thought it was fun though, she and Taylor ran around the pews.

The party was at Castro Valleys Community Center park. Everybody had a great time but poor Julie, the caterer (El Balazo) had it down on the wrong day so no food was delivered. Thank God for dominos pizza and the excellent weather. Sams favorite part was playing with Taylor and all of Tays cousins and the strawberry cake!
Posted by Picasa


We gave the girls tattoos this evening. Pretty styling!

1 comment:

  1. Great Blogs!

    What a fun party and thanks for your help. Can we help in any way during the Texas trip?

    Julie

    ReplyDelete