Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sam had a fever.

The day started off great. Sam and Papa went to get the tire fixed. (the FSP guy stripped the bolt so now we have to get a new one--so much for a "free" service!) Papa took Sam to get donuts while they were working on it. When they got back it was time for the twins to go down for the nap so Namy and I went and got manis and Pedis. The ladies talked and talked and talked the whole time and we had no idea what they were saying. We didnt talk to eachother because it felt like it would have been rude even though they were. When we got back the twins were just waking up so we headed to costco. Papa bought a new carseat for Sydney but when I got in the car ans started reading the instructions I realized I bought the wrong kind for her so Sam gets a new carseat and Sydney gets Sams. Courtney still has some growing to do so were keeping her in the bucket seat for now. Sam fell asleep on the way to costco and stayed asleep until we beeped mom in the car and woke her up. She never was "right" the rest of the afternoon. The twins didnt nap either. At one point Sam just went into her bed and fell asleep which is so not like her. During all this I was packing everything up for my weekely bocce night. we were going to get over there a little early and get my parents there favorite burritos from high tec. They were ready to watch the babes roll some balls. But I looked at sam and she had those glossy eyes so I took her temp and sure enough it was 101.4. So no bocce for us tonight! I gave her some tylonel and about an hour later she was crying to see her friends at the park. She was so excited earlier to go and show Boo, Emy and eric her new scooter! So sad...

Here are some fun shots of the proud grandparents with there grandbabies on Sams new bed...Sam really wasnt in the mood to get her picture taken but the twins were all smiles!




No comments:

Post a Comment