Saturday, July 28, 2007

Lazy Saturday

This morning Jon got up early to go play a much needed game of golf. Sydney woke up with a fever, Courtney woke up happy and Sam woke up late! The girls laid around all morning while I messed around in the kitchen. I ran out of all the babies food pretty much all at once so last night and this morning I have been making food, I think they're set for a couple weeks now. Since Sydney wasnt feeling well she took awesome naps both in the morning and in the afternoon. Samantha took a great nap this afternoon while Jon and Cj took a nap together in the rocking chair. Once everybody woke up we spent the rest of the day in the backyard. Cj loved swinging and Samantha really is into kicking the ball around. Syd loves to eat grass! Jon and I were suppose to go to a party tonight but with the kids all being sick this week I cancelled the babysitter. The funny thing is they were pretty much all asleep by 9 and it was really easy so the babysitter would have been just fine. We were bummed we were looking forward to a "date!"

No comments:

Post a Comment