Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Transformers

Last night Jon and I snuck out to go the movies. We went and saw Transformers. It was Jons favorite cartoon as a kid so he really wanted to go see it. He was going to go by himself but on Live with Regis and Kelly was that cute guy Josh Duhmal whose in it and after watching him I wanted to go too. So I called Jenny and Emily up to see if they would come over and watch the kids while we went. I was thinkng easy money for them since they "should" be asleep. The twins have been sleeping through the night for the past month with maybe Sydney getting up a couple times an hour after she's gone to bed but going pretty much back to sleep. Right when we were leaving, I jinxed it and said they should stay asleep and Syd starting crying so I went in and put her paci in. I said Sam could stay up and she'll probably fall asleep watching tv. OH nooo I guess both the babies were up screaming and crying. They tried snuggling them, holding them and ignoring them...by the time we got home they were asleep but for some reason Syds jammies were off and she was just sleeping in her onsie. AND Samantha was wide awake. Poor Jenny and Emily had to watch Dora and Diego cartoons all night while trying to get the twins back to sleep. We were gone for a little over 3 hours so I gave them each $15-- they hardest $15 they ever made I bet! I dont think I'll call them for awhile. It sure was great to get out though! Sydney was up at 4 with Jon finally bringing her into bed with us about 445 and Courtney woke up a little after 6. They both had bottles but never fully went back to sleep. So the twins and I are sitting out in the yellow room with the door open because it's gorgeous outside...it's suppose to be a scorcher today. Jon went back to sleep and Sam is still asleep, she woke up crying around 5 and was lying on the floor next to her bed. She wanted her Daddy but he was cuddling Syd so I was trying to snuggle her but she didnt want me at all, she finally just said "I can do it myself" So I went back to bed and she fell asleep all by herself. Oh what a night! Happy Fourth!

No comments:

Post a Comment