Sunday, July 29, 2007

Super Sunday

last night was not a good night for Sydney. She was up all night practically starting at 1130. Jon took care of it until finally at 2 he made so much movement on the bad it woke me up. I wear ear plugs so I dont hear a thing when I am asleep but once I'm awake I can hear everything muffled. Finally at 230 Jon jsut brought her into bed with us. That didnt help. I went and got 4 oz of milk and that calmed her for a half hour then we gave her another 4 oz at 3 and she fell asleep in my arms. I tried to put her in her bed at 5 and she didnt want any of that so Jon brought her back in and we gave her 2 more oz and she slept. At some point he took her back to her bed and we got a couple hours of sleep until Cj woke us up at 830! Then we all laid around on the bed. It was a nice relaxing morning. After breakfast we went to Target. We had a bunch of stuff to get and I saved $23 using coupons! Such a bargin shopper I have become!!

Here's Daddy and his girls!
Sydney is teething so bad right now, a tooth hasnt popped through but we see alot of this tongue and lots of droll...any day now
pretty Courtney
Sammy Kay wasnt into getting her picture taken but she is such a cutie anyways!
We put Sam to bed this afternoon and she wanted to sleep in Sydneys bed. it didnt last long though. I went to check on her and she was playing with the toys so off to her bed she went. She didnt nap very well though. She played quietly in her room for about and hour though.

Lately Sam has really been into writing letters. She writes on envelopes and puts pretty drawings in them and she makes sure she puts a stamp in the corner...it's usually just a "letter" stamp like "a" "b" "c" I dont want her to get into the real stamps since they cost .41c now! So we are constantly going out front and putting her letters in the mail box. Since we dont allow her to go out there by herself it's driving us bonkers so today we went to Home Depot and bought her her own mail box. She was very happy! It's 835 pm and she just ran out the door to check her mail! So cute!!

Night time tonight again was really cute. For some reason they always all end up playing in Syds crib before they go to bed. ************************************************************************************ I just have to give kudos to my wonderful husband. I woke up today and didnt want to do the dishes at all. It seems like that's all I do, well at least 3 times a day and then some...so he did them and cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner! I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment