Friday, July 13, 2007

joes crab shack

Last night we went Houstons Childrens Museum. It was fun but very crowded. On Thursday nights form 5-8 it's free so everybody was out! Sam had fun running around but Jon and I got hot carrying the babes in our baby bjorns. We are trying our best to keep the girls on Pacific Coast time so we went out to eat after the museum. I had sent out a email to my moms clubs back home to see if anybody had some tips on Houston. One lady got back to me and told me of a few great kid friendly and joes crab shack was one of them. They have on outdoor play area so we sat outside so Sam could run around. It is so cute because every kid she sees she calls "her friend" It had rained earlier that evening so there was mud puddles. Sam didnt want to get her dress wet so she took it off right there in the middle of the play ground. Silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment