Monday, July 16, 2007

We're back!

Saturday: We hung out at Grandmother and Pa's. They treated me to a massage down at Skoogies spa. She did a wonderful job but at one point I sorta fell asleep and thought Lupe, the massage therapist was stepping on Sydney. I almost started yelling at her but I realized I was dreaming! Very relaxing. When I got back everybody came over and Pa made homemade ice cream-peach and vanilla. He also bought some tasty BBQ from there favorite little place down the rode...the chicken just melted off the bone! Most everyone went swimming, Cj made it in but Syd slept the whole time so she missed out. The sad part of the night was Sam stepping on a fire ant colony and got about 30 bites on her foot. She was a tough girl though and only cried for a little bit. They seem to healing nicely and they dont bother her at all. It would be drivinf me nuts and I'd be scratching like crazy! Caitlyn stayed over so Sunday morning Sam and her played and played. Jon and Ron went golfing but it rained on them, more like down poured so they only got 9 holes in. Pa made delicious pecan pancakes. Rhonda and Ryan came over and all the kids played and went swimming again. The flight home was long but the kids were pretty good. Cj slept the most but Samantha didnt sleep at all. Sure was nice to be home and be able to sleep in my own bed w my husband. with all these kids we have sam has been pretty much sleeping with jon in one room while I slept in the other room with the twins, they had pak and plays and I had a twin bed. I will be posting pictures sometime today

No comments:

Post a Comment