Friday, July 13, 2007

Houston

We arrived in Houston on Tuesday. The plane was great. The girls were in all in excellent moods. The flight attendant asked me if I wanted anything to drink and I said "a vodka tonic, no Just joking I'll have a coke" about 20 minutes later she showed up with a vodka tonic and said I needed it! When I was almost done with it, Cj ended up kicking it and I had a wet lap. Rhonda picked us up and took us to her house. Sam was so excited to see the cousins and they all were excited to meet the twins! They danced around and had a super time. Bedtime was a challenge with Samantha she was just so excited to be here! Kaitlyn (DD) gave Sam a pair of patten leather shoes and Sam hasnt taken them off since. She even wears them to bed! It is very cute. Wednesday morning we headed over to Grandmothers. She was so happy to see all her babies. The twins sat on her bed for a long time and cooed and smiled for her. She ended up getting up and spending most of the day out in the living room. Very impressive for just having back surgery! DD, RyRy, Rhonda, Ron and Teresa came over in the afternoon. Most of us went to the neighbors pool and swam. It's hot and humid here! Not that buggy though. Even though Sam and I have a few skeeter bites it isnt as bad as it was when we were here last July. Jon BBQ'd up a lot of food and we all had a tasty feast. I've taken a lot of pictures and if I have time I will get them posted sooner or later. more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment