Thursday, July 26, 2007

BIG GIRL!

Today sam didnt have one accident and wore panties all day. She is so proud of herself! I am too! She even told me that she doesnt wear diapers anymore because she is a big girl... Music to my ears!!! We even went to the park and over to San Ramon (she took a 30 minute nap in the car too) No pull up even! I tried to get her to wear a pull up but she didnt want anything to do with it. I did make her wear one for her nap, but it was dry and she went potty after she woke up. I am making her wear one to bed too. We got a big girl now!! Then I realized why did we start this now when we have a rode trip to b'ham coming up...ugh we are going to be stopping at every rest stop between here and Bellingham!! But no more diapers, yipee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment