Wednesday, October 10, 2007

2 am

At 2 this morning Sam crawled up and over me and wanted to sleep with us...no crying or anything just walked in like it was 8pm, very odd. Around the same time Courtney woke up. Jon went in and replugged and put the wave music on but it didnt lull her back to sleep so I had to put Sam back into her bed and she said "I want to sleep with you though" I told her she had to sleep in her bed. I felt bad but then I brought Cj into bed with us. I tried to snuggle her but she jsut wanted to play. She had the biggest smile on her face and was happy as can be but it was 2:30! She crawled over her Daddy and finally around 3 her Daddy put her back into her bed and she must have fell asleep because it 8am and she and Sam are still sleeping. Sydney woke up at 7 and she is happy happy happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment