Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Alyssa sent Sammy Kay a new dress

After dinner tonight Samantha said she wanted to go for a walk around the block but we told her it was to cold to walk so she said "lets go in the car then" silly girl!

very pretty and super comfortable dress


it's funny where you end up playing with the kids (the kitchen floor) and Sam really was into the camera tonight. I bet we took 30 pictures!

Daddys girls!

Mommy and Sammy!

daddy gave the girls baths tonight, well he pretty much always does but Sam wanted me to wash her tonight. After she got all dried off she put her new dress back on...I think she will be sleeping it tonight after she watches a half hour of her new favorite movie "Mary Poppins"

On another note: POTTY TRAINING continues... She does so well going #2 for about 3 days then she decides she doesnt want to anymore so she goes about 5 or 6 days of accidents in her panties, I am refusing to do the diaper thing again so I am dealing with these accidents. I do send her to Debbies with pullups though but I did break down today and made her wear a pull up to our playgroup which was a good thing I did because she poo'd there! Last night I bought these really neat Cinderella stickers at the Dollar Store (my favorite store, I get to shop and not break the bank) so now I am back to the reward system and it worked, tonight she pooped in the potty so she got a sticker! She had to show both me and her dad the poo too, she was very proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment