Monday, October 22, 2007

another eventful night

I have a cold so I went to bed at 9 and at 11 I woke up becasue I heard Syd crying. Jon was doing the dishes so he didnt hear her. I got up and Jon made her a bottle. We figure the middle of the night bottles are ok to do every once and a while just as long as we dont make it a habit for them. She fell back to sleep but Jon said she did wake up at 2 and he just went in a replugged and she fell back to sleep. Courtney woke at 420 and she soaked through the target brand diaper. We did get Huggies for Sydney to wear at night but I didnt put them on Cj so we had to changed her and that ended up waking her up and she did not want to fall back to sleep. We tried a bottle which she happily drank but she still wanted crawl all over the place and play finally at 530 Jon put her in the pack n play that she naps in and let her play in there until she fell back to sleep. It was not a pleasant night but they are all still sleeping as I type this so that means the naps are going to be all messed up today but at least they are sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment