Monday, October 1, 2007

Me time

Yesterday morning Jon watched all the girls while I got a few hours of just me time. it was so nice! First I picked Julie up and we went to starbucks for coffee and pastries. It was great to chat with her w out our kids interupting our conversations! Then I headed out to Barnes and Noble and sat their and worked on thank you notes that I have been putting off. Got them all done but now I need to address the envelopes! When I got home Jon took Sam for a nice long bike ride while the girls slept so I got even more time. Cj woke first so we got an hour of good quality fun time! Then we spent the evening picking up the house. it's amazing how nice the house looks after a 30 minute tidy! But both the girls were awful sleepers last night with Sydney winning by staying awake until from midnight til 1:45. Jon took care of Cj and she got back to sleep around 1 and Jon told me that I had to take Syd and rock her or he was going to go sleep on the couch. It worked, the rocking that is, she had a little milk and just went to la la land after 15 minutes of me rocking her. And she woke up early so it has been a really long day today! This morning Sams toddling times play group met at our house. It was fun and sam is always sad when they leave. We didnt do anything else the rest of the day but Cj took a 4 hour nap! Let's jsut hope they make it through the night! The mail man brought a package from namy and Papa today. Sam got a new pair of sparkely pink shoes and all the girls got halloween stuffed things that make spooky sounds! Fun stuff. I think Namy and Papa spoil them~~

No comments:

Post a Comment