Friday, October 12, 2007

Rain and gymnastics

It rained all day today and about 12:30 samantha and I were going stir crazy staying inside so after we ate lunch I packed the girls up and headed to Costco. I am putting these pictures in our bathroom:
SamanthaCourtneySydney

so I needed to get the one of Sam printed out since I forgot when I made by big winkflash order last week (I ordered over 500 prints!) The twins napped from 1030-12 this morning so I figured they would be good until 2:30 but Samantha and Sydney both fell asleep on the way to Costco so I ended up driving all the way up to Alamo to go through the coffee drive thru (that was Jons idea) so they got an extra 30 minutes of sleeping and Cj ended up falling asleep too. When we got back to Costco it was still pouring but I braved it and load up all the kids into a cart. I love Costco because they have double seats and sam loves riding in the basket! We got a few things and then at the check out sam informs me that she has to go to the bathroom. So I had the checker and her helper watch the twins while I ran Sam into the potty. She was great today in the whole potty thing. No accidents. I told her this morning that after gymnastics tonight if she didnt have one accident all day I'd take her Baskin and Robbins so she did great! The bribery thing really works on her but it's a pain trying to think of things everyday that isnt candy or ice cream! We had so much fun at gymnastics. Next time I take I will bring the video camera becasue it is so funny to watch her do some things. At one point they run around the gym and they are suppose to stay on this blue line but she is looking at me and smiling and running and jsut having a swell time when she would go of course and run into something and fall down. She thinks its really funny. She was trying to do the hula hoop too and it was hilarious wathcing her move her little hips so she made me try it and I cant do it at all and I ended up hitting the hula hoop on her nose and made her cry. No more hulaing for me! then we went to B&R for some tasty ice cream, Sam got mint chocolate chip (she wanted green) I got jamocha oreo and we brought home some orange sherbert for daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment