Saturday, October 20, 2007

Making Strides for Breast Cancer

This morning I did the Making Strides for Breast Cancer walk. Jon wasnt feeling very well so he stayed home with the twins. I didnt want to push the stroller 5 miles without his help. Sam had a sleepover at the Pates and she had a blast with them. I met up with my friends the Grays. Linda is a breast cancer survivor and she had about 10 of her friends walking with her. It was neat to see so many people out there (so early in the morning) dressed in pink supporting a great cause. The walk went by quickly. We did a 5 mile loop around Golden Gate Park and it was such a beautiful morning. I picked up Sam, she was down at the Danville Art and Wine Festival. She was having so much fun. Jack took her into the bouncy blow up slide thingy and Emily took her on a little train ride plus Sarah bought her ice cream (frozen yogurt really but sam thought it was ice cream) and she ate the whole thing. I was told she even got to go in a firetruck! Too fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment