Friday, October 26, 2007

CVMC Halloween Parade and party

This morning was the annual Halloween Parade and Party that the Castro Valley Mother's Club puts on. It is at the Baywood Senior Center. Lot's of cute giraffes, cats, lady bugs and princesses about! Some of the residents got into the spirit of things too and dressed up. The kids had a blast. All of Sam's play group were there also and Sam had fun running around the party and getting "treats" Have to watch her closely now since she figured out how to open candy wrappers. I think she had three pieces before I realized it!


this was the only picture I could get of Sam...she wasnt in the mood today. She looked like a princess with rag a muffin hair...she wouldnt let me brush it! She still pretty as a princess though!


I put on the new chicken costume I got for Cj today...it was size 9 months for 16-20 lbs babies and she was too long for it! So she had to wear her pumpkin shirt instead.



What a cute little lady bug!!

">

No comments:

Post a Comment