Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday

This morning we had Sams playgroup at the Vinciguerra's. They have a great play room and a fun back yard. The twins kept gravitating to there lemon tree. For some reason they wanted to eat the rotten ones on the ground, especially Sydney. Sam is always sad when it's time to leave.



The twins are wanting to move to one nap a day and it's pretty hard on them. They arent going down until 11 ish and sleeping for 2 1/2 to three hours but around 430 they are pills and I want them to nap again so I have been letting them sleep for an hour or so. so far it hasnt hurt there bed time but we might be having them go to bed earlier once they start fighting that late afternoon nap.

Update on Sam's potty training: I was soo proud of her this morning. At playgroup she told me she had to go potty twice and once it was #2 wahoo... but then when we got home she pooped in her pants and on the floor in the twins room. (I gave her time out for that because she didnt tell me and I could have had another poop incident) But then a couple hours later she told me she had to poop again and she made it to the toilet that time, she did have to take all of her clothes off though ...she sure did poop alot today...

No comments:

Post a Comment