Sunday, October 21, 2007

eventful night

It started around 730pm Jon gave sam a bath and then he let the water out so the twins could have their turn. There was too much soap and bath crayon pieces everywhere. The drain was slow...my long hair...Sam and I went to Longs to get Draino while he bathed the twins. I put the draino in after they were done and went to do the dishes. I had also started a load of laundry so there was a lot of water going down the drain and the next thing I know water is coming out of the shower and into the yellow room. I yell for Jon, turn the washer off and start cleaning up. I looked in the tub and it's full too. jon goes outside and opens the front main drain thing to look in and with all the back up pressure poop and toilet paper came flying out! What a mess!! Thankfully all the kids were asleep so we didnt have to deal with them trying to crawl around. Sam fell asleep on the couch so I carried her to her bed and completely forgot to put a pull up on. So at 130 she climbed up on top of me & was totally wet. We went back to her room and changed her but I didnt want to deal w changing the sheets so I let her go back to sleep in our room. I couldnt get back to sleep because she was moving around and she has a little cough so at 230 I got up, changed her sheets and put her back in her bed. About 345 she came back into our room and crawled over me and got in between Jon and I. Jon pulled the blanket over him and Sam says "Dont take that away from her!" Kinda made me giggle at 4 am. Sydney woke up at 545 so I put Sam back in her bed so Syd could come in. She was sopping wet too. We changed from the Costco brand diapers to the Target brand on Friday and Sydney has peed through them both nights, now I have to go get new diapers for her today. Syd fell back to sleep and woke up for good at 745 and Courtney woke up 5 minutes later...Sam is still sleep and it's 9 am! Let's hope the day is better... AND THE PLUMBER IS COMING TODAY

No comments:

Post a Comment